

I love my Mom! She is the best person I know and I wish I were more like her. I came across this photo of her and wanted to do something special to honor her. I'm so thankful and blessed that I can still pick up the phone and hear her voice!
The Nesting Heart from Magistical Memories seems to be a popular piece as of late. I used one of the middle "nesters" for this particular project.
I love using Stickles on my chipboard pieces! I chose "diamond" Stickles because I didn't want added color, just sparkle. I used that on my chipboard heart and also on some of the flowers to bling them up. I love the dimension that chipboard gives to my layouts, especially when using pop dots for added pizazz.
The pp and flowers I purchased at Michaels and the punch used is a Martha Stewart punch, also purchased at Michaels.
Happy scrapping everyone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment