

Hi all, and happy Valentines Day! I made a quick little card to share with you today. I also wanted to share my take on the February sketch since it's got that adorable heart in it. After all, it IS Valentine's Day.
I used just one chipboard piece on both of these projects. I used the Heartilicious frame on the layout and then I used one of the little hearts from the Heartilicious frame that I cut out, on the card. Now that's truly using all scraps :)
I embossed the larger heart then sprayed Glimmer Mist on it to give it some sheen. On the smaller heart, I painted it pink first then added some orange stickles to it once the paint dried.
I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with wonderful surprises and lots of love. I feel very blessed to have several Valentines.....my husband, my children, my grandchildren etc. I love them all very much so they are definitely all my Valentines.
Oh, don't forget to upload your take on the sketch for a chance to be the next guest designer. You get awesome chippies to play with, so don't delay!! You can get the details at magisticalmemories@blogspot.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment