



See ya, February! I won't miss you one bit, LOL! We've had so much snow and yukky weather that I can't wait to kiss winter good bye!! Let's hope that March comes in like a lamb and stays that way :).
So....back to the reason for this post! I think these Hang Ties from Magistical Memories are just the cutest things (designed by the mahhhhvelous Amy Teets). I used the middle sized hang tag to put my journaling on and it worked out really well. I inked the edges of the hang tag with some chalk ink to give it some dimension. You get 3 sizes of hang tags in each package, what a value! The most difficult decision I had to make when using these was whether to put the opening at the top or the bottom, LOL.
The pp is from the Twig line, by Little Yellow Bicycle. What a great line of products that company has! One of my favs!!
The photo is of my Dad on his 84th birthday, just this past January. He has been very blessed with grandchildren and even great-grandchildren. In fact, I think there are more great-grandchildren in the picture than grandchildren. I'd like to add that I'm very blessed to have him as my Dad!!
Have a very good week everyone and don't forget to count your blessings!

No comments:
Post a Comment