


I've had fun making cards recently and I thought I'd share one. The pp is K&Co. and the chipboard piece is Magistical Memories (it's the Ornamental Corner). I inked the chippie with Platinum Brilliance pigment ink then sprayed it with some vanilla shimmer Smooch Spritz. Using Spellbinders nesting dies, I used the negative piece as my background. Behind it I used a Sizzix embossing die to embellish a white piece of cardstock. I then gently ran the platinum ink over the raised part so it would stand out. To pop up the chipboard piece, I used Helmar zap dots. Love the dimension that the zap dots give! The inside of the card is also embellished. I used a couple of stamps from My Stamp Box for this birthday wish.
Speaking of birthdays.....Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad!! He's 84 years young on Tuesday! Love ya Dad!!

No comments:
Post a Comment