


It's nearing the end of the month (can you believe it, only one week left in January!) but you still have time to enter for your chance to be April's guest designer. The sketch is so stinkin' cute, why wouldn't you want to enter??!! It's so easy, just upload your take on the January sketch and you're entered. Don't wait too long though :) Visit magisticalmemories.blogspot.com for more info.
Here's my take on the sketch for this month. I used LYB products along with a nesting heart chippie and the cloud chippies (designed by Amy Teets) from Magistical Memories. First I painted the clouds with a Ranger paint dauber (color is pool) then I sprayed it with some Smooch Spritz (vanilla shimmer I think) to give them some sparkle. I also sprayed the small nesting heart with that same Smooch color.
The stamps were generously given to us by one of our sponsors, My Stamp Box, and the I "heart" U came from them. I love how they provide storage for the stamps in that awesome plastic case!! Thank you, My Stamp Box!!

No comments:
Post a Comment