Monday, December 27, 2010

Sometimes Simple is Best


I needed a layout with some pizazz however I also needed it to be simple. I chose some patterned paper that almost needed nothing at all in the way of embellishments. By adding the Sitting Pretty Bird Frame and a few flowers, the layout was complete. It's a simple layout that served the purpose of my album. Nothing super fancy, just a completed layout. (I forgot to add that I sprayed the bird frame with some Glimmer Mist first.)

Sometimes simple is best. That was my motto over the Christmas holiday....keep it simple. That way I had time to enjoy my family and not be so stressed over trying to make everything perfect! I hope your Christmas was a nice and easy one :)

By the way, don't forget about out February guest designer contest. You can find the information in the upper right corner on the blog.

No comments: