Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Thankful!

Now that Halloween is over, I suppose it's time to start thinking about Thanksgiving! Not that we shouldn't be thankful all year round but sometimes life is moving so quickly that we forget to take time to appreciate the everyday things! I'm thankful for many things! Two of which are featured below. They are my grandsons and I couldn't be more proud!




I used the Heart Tattoo and the Nesting Star (from Magistical Memories, of course) on the Amazing layout and the Scalloped Photo Corner on the My Favorite Guy layout. There is nothing special about the photos I used, but the kids in them are. I just tried to capture an everyday moment and scrap what makes them special in my eyes. I hope you can do the same during this Thanksgiving season. Take time to appreciate someone special and document it!

No comments: