Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Goodie Holders

I used paper plates to make these goodie holders for my grankids. It's super simple and they hold more than I thought they would.

Measure the diameter of the paper plate then cut a circle that size from patterned paper. (I used Moxxie pp and rub-ons.) Fold the paper plate in half and glue just the rounded edges together. Now cut the top of the plate along the fold for your opening. Cut the patterned paper circle in half and then adhere to the plate. This is your base so decorate as needed. I cut a border and glued it to the top of both sides but you wouldn't have to. (The chipboard pieces I used were the Hang Around Owl, Spooks and Josh Little Monster.) To add the ribbon just punch holes on each side of the semi-circle. Cut your ribbon to the desired length then tie knots at one end of the ribbon. Thread it through and then do the same for the other side. Happy Halloween!!




2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Those are adorable Sue! What a great idea!

My name is Samantha said...

Those are so stinking cute!!!!