We got a special treat from a professional couple at the end of the night. They did three numbers and my gosh, they were amazing! I think I'm in love with both of them, LOL. Every detail was perfection and their costumes were gorgeous!!
I want to give a special shout out to my fantastic teacher, Mr. Troy Baeten from Arthur Murray Studio, and his lovely and talented partner, Ms. Emly. They were superb!! It was a subtle reminder just how fortunate I am to have him as a teacher. I couldn't be luckier! I truly feel like I have one of the most patient and talented teachers in the country! Ms. Emly was glowing and the sparkles on her cute outfit glistened almost as nicely as she moved on the dance floor. I hope she continues to dance because she is very talented. I have one more pat on the back for Julianne Lassus. She looked so adorable doing her Cha-Cha to a Justin Timberlake and Madonna tune. She was sure working the dance floor! OK, I lied....I MUST comment on how wonderful the band was! Like I said, this was a class act down to the smallest detail and the band played an important part in making this a success. I'm very glad we went, and we even got to do a little social dancing ourselves :)
Since we are on the subject of dancing, I'll share a photo of our Halloween costumes. Hubs won the best male costume at the Arthur Murray Halloween dance 2 weeks ago. He went as Captain Hook and I was supposed to be Tinkerbell. One of our teachers dressed up as Peter Pan so Captain Hook and Peter Pan had fun with that!

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment