Friday, December 18, 2009

Moxxie Masking

"Altered projects 101" is NOT my best subject, LOL. However I decided to give it a try using the Crystle Clear Modern Swirl acrylic piece from Magistical Memories and some very cool Moxxie patterned papers. (Aren't those mini shaped pp from Moxxie the cutest??!!) You can use acrylic pieces over and over again for masks. I just love it!! The masking technique was done on the base of the project. It's difficult to see and I apologize for that. I attached my mask using some repositionable adhesive. I then sprayed a few different colors of Glimmer Mist onto the base of my project. Once that was dry, I removed the acrylic piece and I still have it available to use as another mask or use it "as is" on a future project.




The challenge for November and December at Magistical Memories involves using a mask technique. This is a really fun technique so I encourage to give it a go. You can win FREE goodies so why not??!! To see the challenge details, visit the challenge thread on the messageboard. The messageboard has a new look and it's AWESOME!!

I now have an altered project that I actually use....what do ya know??!! I've hung it on a door to bring us some Christmas spirit. I hope you all have the reason for the season in your hearts. May you have a blessed Christmas season!!

1 comment:

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG