Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just a Random Post

I hope everyone enjoyed their extended Memorial Day weekend! I'm not a big race fan but it's always fun to get into the Indianpolis 500. Helio ran away with the lead at the end of the race. I would love to see Sarah Fisher or Danica Patrick win that race. Maybe some day!! We were busy moving landscape rocks a good portion of the weekend. Hubby ordered the stone delivery and I came home to a HUGE pile of rocks that extended almost the entire width of the driveway. In face, we have a U-shaped drive and we have to back up to get out because the rocks are in the way. Here's some pics of what we've been up to. We dropped the rocks shovel by shovel full...what a job!!! We finally borrowed our SIL's wheelbarrow and that makes things a tad bit easier.










In scrappy news, don't forget that you get a set of free Magistical Memories flowers in May...just for placing an order of $25 or more. We also have really fun contests and challenges each month. That's such an easy way to win chipboard so go for it!


1 comment:

GCD Studios said...

Congrats sue,
You are our Random Wednesday winner! Head over to the blog to see more :)
WOOT!
~H