Tuesday, May 05, 2009

And the WINNER is......

Drumroll please......

DebbieLynn, mdlugg@gmail.com !!!! Congratulations :) I'll get your chipboard package (and a few other goodies) mailed out to you this week!!

Don't give up hope ladies. Everyone that left a comment will be entered into the grand prize drawing for the iPod Nano. There is a lot of data to compile so please be patient. Make sure you check back later in the week for the big announcement. I'll have it posted here as well as on the Magistical Memories blog.

Thank you all for celebrating National Scrapbook Day with us! The blog hop was lots of fun and I hope we can do it again sometime.

Don't forget to check out the monthly contests and challenges at Magistical! That is another way you can win chipboard goodies from Magistical.




The layout I've posted uses the folk stars from Magistical. They are being retired so head on over if you think you might need these sometime :)

2 comments:

Glenda T. said...

Hi Sue, this is such a fab layout, it's one of my faves of yours! The song playing on my blog is "I'm still here" by none other than the Goo Goo Dolls!!! sigh.

ellen s. said...

that is such a coool layout! love it and it was a fun weekend. thanks for the inspo!