
I hope you all had a great time blog hopping and got to scrap a little on National Scrapbooking Day!! I got a few things accomplished but not as many as I had hoped. We had the grandkids yesterday and that threw a monkey wrench into my plan...but all is good!! We had a good day together :)
I am OH, SO CLOSE to 100 posts!! If I can get 6 more posts today before 4pm EST, I'll wait to do my drawing until tonight and post the winner on Tuesday morning!! Spread the word, tell all your friends to post a comment (and their email addy) so I can hit the 100 mark and give away TWO prizes!!
Don't forget to check out the Magistical Memories blog to see who wins the grand prize iPod Nano!! I don't know the exact date of the announcement but I would guess probably Wed, but don't hold me to that!! I'll announce it here as well, once she draws a winner. In the meantime, I'll share a couple of projects I completed this weekend. The cool chipboard wrench is Magistical Memories, of course. Don't forget that you get a free flower pack with every $25 purchase in May.

1 comment:
i just love that wrench! GL reaching 100!!!
Post a Comment