Now for the reveal of July's information....da-ta-daaaahhhh
July starts out with a BANG, as we celebrate our independence as a country on July 4. For this month's contest, create a project that includes the colors of red, white and blue (but not limited to those colors) and has a patriotic theme to it. (July 4th celebration, military, firework display etc.) Of course, you must include at least one piece of chipboard on your project. The contest will run from July 1 through July 31. Upload your entries into the contest gallery at Magistical Memories.
The challenge for July is to use lyrics from a song as your title. At least one piece of chipboard must be used on your project. The project can be a card, layout or altered item and must be uploaded into the challenge gallery no later than July 31.
Here's my challenge example. I'll post my contest page at a later date.

It's Friday and I'm so glad. Looking forward to the weekend and I hope you all enjoy yours as well :) Take care!

1 comment:
Thanks for the congrats Sue and for stopping by my blog. This shoe layout is one of my faves of yours!! I'm hoping to do a mini on my purses soon!! haha
Post a Comment