




This is my reminder to simplify my life in 2009!! K I S S, keep it simple stupid!! Do you have a "word" for 2009? If so, please share it here and post a link to your scrapped project if you have one. You can also share it on the Magistical Memories site under the challenge thread. Check it out, you might be the winner of some really cute chippies!

4 comments:
I love this projects and your "word for the year"! I have yet to do one for mine which is "create".
No word here yet but I am going to have to think of one. I love this idea!
great little mini sue!!!
i'm still deciding on my word for the year. i'm mulling over "simplify" (because Lord knows i seriously need to do that!) or "organize"...kinda on the same lines OR "relax". maybe i should just have 3 words for the year!
I've mulled it over, and I still can't think of the right word for me. Maybe "Breathe" would be a good one... ;) LOVE your project!
Post a Comment