Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!




We sure had a great time bringing in the new year last night!! We had a nice dinner with friends at Hall's Gas House and then went dancing at the Renaissance Ballroom. We had tons of fun, great conversation and a great time dancing. It was really fun to go back to the Gas House again. My parents used to take us out to eat at a nice restaurant on New Years Eve when we were little. We would all get dressed up and celebrate the new year together. Don Hall's Gas House was one of the places we went to alot on New Years. It didn't seem as dark as I remember it but the food was still excellent. The one thing I did remember from when I was little, was enjoying a kiddie cocktail and feeling like big stuff!! I should have had one for old times sake :)

Speaking of new beginnings, make sure you check out the January contest at Magistical Memories. It's called Rhyme Time and all you need to do is create a project that has a rhyming title. Of course, you should always have at least one piece of chipboard included :) It's such an easy way to win fun chipboard goodies. Just upload into the contest gallery to get entered...simple as pie!!

While you're there, check out the new challenge for January. I think you'll enjoy that one and it's a really simple one!

I hope 2009 brings you health and prosperity!! Happy New Year!!

8 comments:

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

How cute are you!!?? Happy New Year Sue!

Anonymous said...

Hot Mama! Happy New Year's Sue............GO CHARGERS (sorry, that slipped)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the photos of you and Greg! How adorable :) Happy New Year to you both!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 2009 Sue!!!
okay, now i KNOW you're the youngest, prettiest grandma EVER!!!
absolutely love your dancing pictures! you 2 are so darn adorable!

Crystle said...

Hat Mama and Papa too!!!!

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Honestly, I've never met a grandma with legs like yours. Here's hoping I can look like that when I'm a g-ma.

jakey said...

Happy New Year to You!! I Looooove those glasses!!!!! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you two could NOT be any more adorable!!! I so envy you your cute self! :)