
I've been tagged by some good friends that recently moved to Utah, Beth and Susan Opel. I'd love for everyone to play along!
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who has tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 others and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I've tagged:
Glenda
Rita
Jakey
Bucket
Tina
Amy
Here are 6 random things about ME (boy, this is hard!)
1. I LOVE to dance and I'm a ballroom dancing fool! Hubby and I attend a dance related event at least 3 times a week.
2. My scrapbooking area is a total WRECK! I have a nice scrapbook room all set up downstairs but haven't moved down there yet because the task seems so overwhelming, LOL!
3. I work well under pressure. Not that I prefer it that way though :)
4. I need at least 6 hours of sleep to be functional!
5. My first job was at a Wendy's and I did a little bit of everything there. I only worked there about 4 weeks before I got an office job though.
6. I broke my arm the summer before first grade. I was dared to step out of a wading pool with my eyes closed. I fell on the ground (needless to say)and broke the main bone in my upper arm.
That funky cool chipboard flower on my tag is from a Magistical Memories kit. Magistical is coming out with new kit options in January so be sure to check out the site after Christmas. Personally, I can't wait :) www.magisticalmemories.com

3 comments:
Thanks for the tag Sue - I will get to this tomorrow as I'm having a bad bad day today lol!!!
jk xx
I don't know whether to thank you for the tag or not Sue! haha Kidding! I'll try to get to this as soon as possible! Hey, where's the layout and pics of the ballroom dancing girly??
Thanks for taggin me! I will get it done this week, I promise! Love that tag, and can't wait to see what MM has in store in Jan.
Post a Comment