

I'm still in disbelief that Aubrey turned FIVE yesterday!! I even only spanked her 4 times. Her mother caught me and said she's FIVE Mom. I knew that but I still can't convince myself, LOL. Anyway, we had cake and ice cream last night and today we are going to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. I've posted some pics of the birthday girl, who greeted me totally naked yesterday morning. She came running out the garage door with zippo clothes on, what a goof! She did end up putting on her robe while I wished her a happy birthday on my way to work yesterday.

4 comments:
No, way is she FIVE! I can see why you'd be confused - it just can't possibly be!
hard to believe Aubrey is 5! the year she was born was the year I first met you!
You are my role model for being the coolest, most loving grandma. I want to be like you when grandbabies come my way. :)
OOPS!!!!
That anonymous post was me. :):)
You probably already guess that though. Darn brain cells! :)
Hello, again, Miss Sue! Hope Indiana is treating you well these days. I head it snowed this week.
If you pop over to our blog, you will note that I have officially tagged you! :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment