
Thought I'd get into the spirit of things, since Halloween is tomorrow. I love dressing up and getting into character. This particular day I hid behind the car and jumped out at the grandkids. I didn't scare them too badly, but bad enough that I won't do it again (bad granny)!
The cool spooky chipboard tree is a new release from Magistical Memories. I painted it in layers then added some Stickles to it. You should check out the contest and challenges galleries at Magistical. We have new contests and challenges every month and it's a really easy way to win some cool chippies.
Happy Halloween everyone! I might have some special trick-or-treaters visit me tonight. I sure hope so :)

3 comments:
Sue, I'm doing a little blog hopping and thought I'd pop in for a visit (since we are buddies after meeting at CHA). :) I love this layout. It is super cute and I love the story about you jumping out to surprise your grandkids. My mom and dad unintentionally made a few kids cry this Halloween. They were dressed like the blue man group and the little ones just didn't know what to think about their blue bald heads.
Love this! Very cute!
Love how you dressed up the spooky tree..That border is awesome too!
Post a Comment