
Here's my "Olympic Inspiration" layout for the October contest. The contest details are below:
I'm a little late in my inspiration, but I really enjoyed watching the Olympics and appreciating the amazing talents of those athletes from all over the world. So in their honor, I thought it would be fun to have a contest using circles (representing the Olympic emblem) and bronze, silver or gold content.
Your project can be a layout, card, altered item or mini album. Just use circles and include at least one medal color (bronze, silver or gold). It isn't necessary to make a "sports" oriented project, any subject will work. Oh....and don't forget to add at least one piece of chipboard!
The contest will run from October 1 through October 31. Upload your projects into the contest gallery at www.magisticalmemories.com.
I stitched my circles on the layout and then used some silver flowers for my medal color. I hope you give it a try. You can win some really awesome chipboard goodies. Check out the new releases while you're there! The designers really did a fantastic job with the new designs :)

3 comments:
Adorable page! Love the hand-stitched circles and the strand of pom poms :) Very cute!
I love what you did with the Pink Paislee. Did you hand stitch all that too? BTW, you are doing a GREAT job as contest coordinator!!
how did you get that circle perfectly stitched?
Post a Comment