

We don't have our tree up yet, but I'm starting to get into a more festive mood. It's hard for me during the holidays, now that my kiddos are all grown up. I really, really miss those fun days when they were younger and their holiday excitement was just bubbling over! I enjoy my grandkids though and that helps! Just yesterday Braiden told me that he had a present for me and he wanted to know if he could tell me something about it, LOL. He gets so excited about giving and I love his big heart!! I suggested that he wait to tell me and his response was "OK, I'll tell you after I give it to you". He's maturing and getting taller everyday! He's almost up to my shoulders!!!! I've posted a picture of him in his class program. He was a troll and did an excellent job of remembering his lines and getting into character. You can really read his facial expressions well.
Camden lost his first tooth this week. His permanent tooth was coming in behind the baby tooth so it was pretty important that he get that tooth out of there. His parents tried encouragement, but he was a little hesitant, being his first "pull" and all. Well I guess Mom and Dad threatened to hold him down and pull it out for him so one night we got a phone call from Camden. He was super excited and proud of pulling his tooth. The way he told us the story was so cute. "I didn't want Mommy and Daddy to hold me down so I just went over and PULLED on my tooth and it came out"! That Camden is one determined kiddo. I've said that from the very beginning. He's got a determination level that the other two don't quite have. He takes a challenge head on with true grit!
Aubrey and I went to Build A Bear where she wanted a cat instead of a bear. She was actually disappointed because she really wanted to go to Libby Lu's but they weren't able to get us in. I hated disappointing her so I promised we would do the Libby Lu thing for Christmas. As a consolation I took her to Build A Bear. I think she had fun but her heart really wasn't into it. Looks like another trip to Libby Lu's is in this granny's future, LOL.
I've uploaded a few layouts to display some chipboard products from Magistical Memories. Notice, if you will, how little Aubrey was in the one photo. She is now five and it's hard to believe she was such a "china doll" just a few years ago.
Speaking of Magistical Memories. The design team announcement should be made anytime now. Good luck to everyone that entered! Magistical is also having a "salebration" so check out the goodies that are specially priced...and there is free shipping over a $50 purchase! http://www.magisticalmemories.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y We've also carried over the Halloween challenge and the November contest through December so get your entries in. It's a fun and easy way to win really awesome chipboard!!

No comments:
Post a Comment