



One of my favorite scrapbooking sites is having a design team call and the entry rules are a little different. Why am I entering?? Honestly, I don't know because the competition is very, very tough. But I figure you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right??!! So why not give it a shot, and I had fun doing this anyway :)
To enter the competition, you had to put together a "kit" using your own stash. There were specific items that needed to be included, such as cardstock, patterned paper and some embellishments. Then you needed to make 2-3 projects using that "kit" you created. I couldn't believe how many projects I completed just using that silly little kit. I made 4 layouts and a tag. I never would have guessed that when putting the kit together. If nothing else, this experience has changed the way in which I'll scrap. I'll definitely be using more of my "scraps" from now on.
So here is my kit and following that will be photos of my projects. Wish me good luck please....I'm gonna need it ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment