
could get himself into this predicament! He is always sitting on his feet because he is short and it helps him sit up higher in his chair. He was at school, watching a movie and I guess that the teacher asked him to come down off his chair. He wiggled and then wiggled again but couldn't get out of his chair. He replied "I can't" to his teacher. Not understanding, she walked over to him to see what was going on. Here he had wedged himself in his chair somehow and was STUCK!! They maneuvered and contorted to get him out, but he was just plain stuck. The teacher, jokingly said "I guess if we can't get you out of the chair, you'll just have to wear it home on the bus". You could see Camden start to panic a little but then suddenly he got very calm and said "you need a screwdriver"! So they called the office and they sent someone down with some kind of kit, but there was no screwdriver and they still couldn't get the poor kid out of his chair. So they called the janitor down, telling him to bring a screwdriver. He came down to the room, but didn't bring any tools because he couldn't imagine what they would need tools for. When he saw the situation, he simply said "guess I'll go get my screwdriver". They took out one screw and out came Camden! Unfortunately I don't have any photos but I would bet money that Camden won't sit like that again at school, LOL!! He did impress me with his solution though. He was problem solving in a panic situation...a good life skill to have. I'm proud of him :)
I'd also like to mention the September contest at Magistical Memories. It's called cooks choice. Here are the details: The September contest will wet your palette if you enjoy cooking. Show off those delicious dishes or document recipes in a scrapbook page (or mini album). Any kind of "cooking" is fine....baking, canning, grilling....just as long as it pertains to a cooking theme. The only requirements are to use brads (at least one), and of course, at least one piece of chipboard.
The contest will run from September 1 through September 31. Upload your entries into the contest gallery at www.magisticalmemories.com. It's that easy!!
The little mini (sorry that the photos aren't very good, it was difficult to get a good pic of the clear part of the album) was done for the contest. Braiden loves to cook so he was getting lessons from Grandpa, the "pit master".

1 comment:
OMGosh that story is priceless!!! Camden has a good head on his shoulders to remain that calm!!!
Post a Comment