
Here's the details...
We've all heard that old saying "laughter is the best medicine", at some time in our lives. Let's give ourselves a big dose of laughter and scrap about a person or event that makes you laugh. The requirements are to use a minimum of one piece of chipboard, at least one circle, use "LAUGH or LAUGHTER" in your title, and to use bright and cheery colors. Have fun with this and I hope it makes you smile thinking about it
The contest will run from August 1 through August 31. Upload into the contest gallery at www.magisticalmemories.com. There's some awesome chipboard to be won!!
Can't wait to see all those happy faces!
While you're at Magistical Memories, check out the new releases because they are awesome! I used the newly released "Atomic" chipboard piece for this contest layout.

2 comments:
Hmmnn... i'm thinking I need me some of this stuff.... :) (How do I get freebies) lol !!!
Hey Sue! I tagged you on my blog =)
Post a Comment