Monday, August 11, 2008

New DOO???





The above is Aubrey before (how she looked when I left her on last Thursday) and how she looked by the end of that same night. Her mother never said a word so imagine my surprise when she emailed me the photo! And if that wasn't enough, the next time I saw Torri, she had gotten all of her curls chopped off as well!! They did a very awesome thing and dontated them to Locks of Love (not sure if I spelled that correctly) but I wish she would have warned me!! I was in shock for a good portion of the morning, LOL!

They both look as cute as can be in their new "doos"! I don't have pictures of Torri but her short hair looks really nice on her :)

Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh what a wonderful thing to do! She looks adorable in her short hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens! What a difference! She looks so much older - wow! Growing up way too fast. She's such a cutie :)

Glenda T. said...

What an awesome thing to do and she is still as cute as a button!