
I just couldn't resist taking this photo of Camden yesterday. It's not the best photo due to shadows and such but this captures his energy and boyish spirit so perfectly. Run, jump, grab the tree...repeat!!
We had just come out of church service and his energy was ready to explode. Torri and Bryan had their family dedicated this day, so it was a particularly long service. I'm so happy that they've decided to raise their children in the church. And they will have our support along the way. In fact, it was a very special day for the entire congregation, as they had their very first church service, ever! They've been having Bible study together for many months and have finally found a place to start holding their church services. Torri, bless her heart, played the piano. She struggled a bit, as she hasn't played in many, many years, but I was very proud of her. It's not easy to play in front of people, especially when your rusty (she doesn't even own a piano so she has to practice at her Dad's). They sure have some nice people to start building this church with, so I hope and pray that things progress nicely for them!
Torri and her family came over for hamburgers on the grill for supper. Grandpa and I played football with the grandkids, then it started getting a little chilly so we called it a day. I sure wish I knew what happened to my energy level....it seems like just yesterday I was running around like a whipper-snapper myself, LOL!

2 comments:
That's an adorable layout! Glad you had fun!
What a special day for your family! Love your page... and can't believe that you scrapped it so quickly! I've said it 100 times - but you are such amazing grandma! Those three kiddos are so blessed.
Post a Comment