Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring has arrived!!


Oh my goodness, these past few days in Indiana have been beautiful as far as the weather goes! I stopped by Torri's yesterday and the boys were gone so I played outside with Aubrey, just the two of us, for a little bit. I don't get much one-on-one time with her so I really enjoyed it. I pushed her on the swing for awhile, popping out in front of her as she laughed while I pretended like she hit me with her feet. I even got on the other swing and we sang an old song that my kids hated. It's a silly song called Juanita Banana but I told her that she had to sing with me. I think I enjoyed that part more than her....and the neighbors were probably ready to put a muzzle on me but I didn't care. I was making memories.

The layout uploaded is about my oldest grandson, Braiden. We had a conversation about the money he has saved for college and I documented it. It will be interesting to see just what college will cost in another 10 years, LOL!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad that you have had a chance to enjoy your grandchildren. The weather has certainly been perfect for that!!!

Glenda T. said...

I just love the colors you used on this Sue and it will be so neat to look back on this!

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while! That layout is amazing, Sue! What a great thing to scrap.