Sunday, April 13, 2008

Color Me Spring Contest over at Magistical Memories!


We'd love to have you play along this month! Here's the scoop :)

Spring is just around the corner so lets get scrappin' with our favorite pastel spring colors. Your layout can be about any subject matter but it must contain at least one piece of chipboard, be in pastel colors and have one type of "office" embellishment. That could mean a paper clip, a piece of notebook paper, a file folder....you get the picture. Grab your pastels and get busy :)

You have a great opportunity to be the lucky winner of some awesome chipboard. It's a huge jar of yummy goodies :)


Upload to our contest gallery:
http://bbqchipboard.net/gallery/index.php?cat=15

Contest begins April 1st and ends April 30th, winner to be announced by May 3rd.

We can't wait to see all your pages in the gallery, good luck!!
www.bbqchipboard.com



I'm especially excited about this contest as I was just given the opportunity to be the Contest Coordinator over at Magistical Memories! I absolutely love the owners and designers over there and couldn't feel luckier!! Thanks Crystle and Micheal!! So pop on over to www.magisticalmemories.com and check it out :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That little chick is so cute on your layout! Congrats on being the new contest coordinator. I know you will do awesome!!