Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm It......I've been tagged!


Hey, you might be tagged next so you'd better pay attention :)


The rules are as follows:

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.


What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1 - I was a mom to teenagers
2 - Two of them just had birthdays (19 and 15)
3 - I had worked at Lassus for 2 years but was still the newest office employee
4 - I was a 4H Leader
5 - I didn't have to color any gray hairs at that time, LOL!

Five things on my to-do list today
1 - Wrap birthday gifts for my kiddos
2 - Do some yard work and get some outside time in on this fine day!
3 - Laundry
4 - Scrap!
5 - Practice my dance steps

Snacks I enjoy
1 - Brownies
2 - Chocolate chip cookies
3 - Chocolate covered strawberries
4 - Almonds
5 - Carrots

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1 - Take my entire family on a cruise to the Caribbean
2 - Buy a home in the Caribbean and a jet to fly back and forth
3 - Pay off some bills for my kids
4 - Start a college fund for each of my grandkids
5 - Donate more

Five of my bad habits
1 - I eat too much chocolate!
2 - I don't clean up after I've scrapbooked
3 - I think I'm always right!
4 - Spend way more money on scrap supplies than I should
5 - I'm on the computer waaaay too much


Five places I have lived
1 - Toledo, OH
2 - Ft Wayne, IN
3 - Columbia City, IN
4 - South Whitley, IN
5 - only 4 places for this boring lady!

Five jobs I've had
1 - Payroll/Benefits/HR Administrator
2 - Transportation Specialist
3 - Receptionist
4 - Clerk Typist
5 - Wendy's


OK...if you're still reading this, I'm tagging: Andrea, Val, Tina, Kelly, Glenda


The little altered flower was done for Ready, Set, Create. The chipboard bursts from Magistical Memories added just the right whimsical touch....it will work perfectly in my scrapbook room!

3 comments:

Glenda T. said...

I just love those kinds of questions, thanks for tagging me, I'm on it!

ellen s. said...

hey there! found your blog from Kel so thought i would stop by! love reading those tidbits about people...i am so with you about the caribbean! somewhere warm...ahhh....

i am off to donate now!

Tina said...

Love those question and answers Sue!!! I will be playing along ;)