
Isn't it the cutest??!!! My buddy from CA (Susan Rodriquez, aka BUCKET) created this for me! It's just perfect! I can't thank her enough! And she is amazing when it comes to computers. She is not only a friend, but a product designer for Magistical Memories and she has the funnest personality! THANKS Bucket, you rock!!
Since I mentioned Magistical Memories, check out this layout I did using the January kit from the site. An acrylic album is included in that kit and I'm finishing that up right now. I'll post later. The cute little journaling circle is from Toni Rivera, purchased from her Etsy site. I also used a sketch from their sketch artist (Janelle Richmond) for a little design assistance. The February kit is called Love Rocks and so does that kit. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but I can't wait to dig in!
We're getting more snow right now....I'm so tired of driving in that junk. Only 15 days and I'll be on my way to the Caribbean in an airplane for a 7 day cruise to Aruba, Curacao, St Martin and St Thomas. It's countdown time, yeehaw :)

4 comments:
you are so welcome!! It looks great on your blog too!!!
LOVE the new header - so cute!!!!
Tinkerbell - purple.....SO perfect!! I'm lovin' that layout so much!!!!
It's beautiful Sue !!!!! Bucket is a genius!!!
How cute is your new header?!?! That is adorable! Very "Sue" :)
Post a Comment