

Blog love I mean....it's about time I give my blog some attention! I have a ton of catching up to do but since Valentines Day was yesterday, I wanted to send Valentine wishes to everyone!! I altered some dollar mailboxes I found at Target (I used Moxxie pp, Magistical Memories chipboard and Inque Boutique stamps) and filled them up with goodies. When I delivered them to my grandkids yesterday, Braiden, the oldest, says "Good scrapbooking Grandma". He's just too cute for words. He is 8 years old and appreciated my scrapbooking! What a sweetie. I hadn't seen them in awhile so it was so great to get a hug from them. Inside their mailboxes was candy of course. But I also gave them each a little strawberry plant that they can start in the little clay pot it came with and then transfer it to the garden this spring.
Speaking of Valentines....Greg and I have been taking dance lessons for about a month, maybe a little bit over. We can now dance the full length of a song doing the Swing, and are beginners in Rhumba, Cha-Cha, Waltz and FoxTrot. It's one of the best Christmas presents he has ever given me and I think even he is enjoying it! We are going to their Valentines party tonight and dancing at the Coliseum tomorrow during the Lifestyles and Living show.
That's it for now. I hope your Valentines Day was terrific!

6 comments:
Very cute mailboxes Sue!
I love ballroom dancing! I used to teach it!
I can TOTALLY see you and Greg dancing! How fun for you two!
Love the mail boxes!!!
That is awesome that you and Greg have found something so sweet to do together!!! Wish I could have seen you two....so adorable!!!
These mailboxes are so cute! TFS!
Dance lessons sound like so much fun! Enjoy!
aaaaaaaaaaaaw, those are so cute!
s'est vraiment magnifique!! dommage que j'en trouve pas en france!!!!
Post a Comment