


My buddy in CA is running a marathon to help raise money for Lukemia. If you'd like to read more about her endeavors, check it out here:
"I wanted to let you all in on a little secret of mine… I am running.. another Marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. For my fundraising I decided to use what my mama gave me and I designed some clear photopolymer stamps – a cassette, male and female journal boxes. Check them out and let me know what you think. Suzbucket.etsy.com.
If you want more information here is my official fundraising site. Give 2 the Bucket
I have a few more things up my sleeves that I've been looking into doing. If you have any ideas I welcome them. Thanks for your support.
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/forums/14_15608_0.html "
Bucket is an amazing woman and has a huge heart. She is a huge inspiration!!
Just for grins, I'll upload a few of the projects I've finished up recently. I made my first clear album. It was a lot of fun but you really had to plan ahead because what is on the back side can be seen on the front, kwim? The acrylic album is from Magistical Memories and some of the other stuff is DCWV. Those pics of Aubrey were taken at Libby Lu's. Man, did she have a good time! She was very good while the gal did her hair, nails and make-up. Then she was dancing around the store, bopping to the music they blast from their speakers. She even got to take home some girlie-girl goodies. We both had a really good time while Grandpa sat and waited patiently...bored but didn't complain!

No comments:
Post a Comment