Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas came a little early.....





Torri got her Christmas present a little early this year. I had so much fun taking pictures of her adorable new puppy, Max the Moose Maley (they call him Max). He's a Boston Terrier and is about 8 weeks old. The kiddos cannot keep their hands off of him, especially Aubrey. She treats him like a little baby doll. He's a good little guy and didn't get aggravated at me for putting a Colts Santa hat on his head. He did try to play with it and chew on the fur a bit, but for the most part he was really cooperative.

Now a quick update as to what's been keeping me busy the last couple of weeks. Obvioulsy, Christmas shopping and decorating. We don't have our official tree up but we do have our Colts tree up (pic included). We went to the game last weekend and had a blast! We missed seeing Heather but we did get a chance to talk briefly to Courtney and his buddy, Justin. Torri and Bryan went with us to the game and it was nice to spend some time with them without the kiddos (although I love them to pieces). I got free tickets from work and took a bus ride down, tailgated and had great food....now it doesn't get better than that :) And they WON!!!

We also attended the Lassus Bros. Christmas party the night before the bus trip. As usual, they treat their employees to a wonderful meal. We had prime rib, ham, beans, two kinds of potatoes, salad, bread and yummy, yummy brownies! Greg even danced with me....and boy I LOVE to dance. The drive to the party was not a fun time, as we had some really slick, icy roads. But it was all good. Now I'm working like a mad dog to get everything done at work. It's a terrible time of year for HR people but I'll "get 'er duhn".

2 comments:

Valery said...

OMGosh Sue those are adorable pictures!!!!! I bet Torrie was super excited about the puppy!!!!

I LOVE that Colts tree!!! How cool that would be to tailgate!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the Colts tree. I can just see you boppin' around the house having fun putting it up. So do you watch the games around the tree? :)

So cool that you went to the game IRL. You do so love your Colts!

Oh My Goodness that little puppy is the cutest. The kids are going to have so much fun with it!

Miss ya!