
Giving thanks should be something that we do daily. However Thanksgiving seems to remind me of all that I have to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends....a roof over my head, food on my table and a job to help keep it that way. I have way more than I NEED! I am truly blessed and so undeserving of all the blessings GOD has bestowed upon me. Thank you to everyone that is a part of my life.....you truly "color my world"!
I gotta give a shout out to Courtney, my son-in-law that lives in Indianapolis. He turned 29 yesterday and takes very good care of Heather! She is more than capable of caring for herself but it's comforting to know that she has found someone that loves her (and she loves him too, of course!). Happy B-Day Court...we are glad that you are part of our ever-so-goofy family :) (and he tolerates us!)
Oh, btw, I used some really cute Magistical Memories chipboard buttons on this layout. Not to mention that adorable little rainbow ditty :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

4 comments:
Hi Sue!
Hey, we posted a pic on the Indiana News Center website and saw your Colts photos there!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...we are all so very blessed!
What a great photo and wonderful layout!!! I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday!!!
Great Layout, hope you had a great holiday with your family!!
I LOVE that layout Sue!!!! You deserve every blessing that comes your way!
Post a Comment