






It's been quite a week already and it's only Wednesday! We've been so fortunate in the weather department as they were calling for ice and more ice, but we warmed up and have only had rain. Torri and Bryan's basement flooded yesterday. They had about an inch of water in it. Fortunately they were home and caught it before it got too terribly bad. They still had to scramble but it could have been much worse!
Cory and his fiance broke up after 5 years. No one told me in person. I received an email from Jennifer (Cory's ex) letting me know that they had broken up. I called Cory but he did NOT want to talk to me, at all! So I was patient, trying not to take it personally, and waited for him to make the first move. At least he knew I cared, even though he didn't want to accept it at the time. He did come over last night and he seems to be doing OK. I think he looks sad, not mopey sad but unhappy, and it's just killing me! I wish I could feel his pain for him but I know he will come out of this a better person.
And if this weren't enough, I finally had to admit that I am officially OLD! I am testing out a trial pair of bifocal contacts. It was getting so bad that I couldn't even read my watch. I sacrifice a little bit of distance but I AM able to read my watch now...thank goodness, LOL!
All of this while Heather and Courtney are vacationing in the beautiful and sunny Gulf of Mexico! I'm not letting them leave the country ever again, LOL.
I do have some good news though. I recently won a contest on the Inque Boutique site and got to pick some free goodies. A week later I received Honorable Mention for their Design Team so I got to pick out more goodies. I haven't received them yet but I'm looking forward to getting a fun package in the mail.
I also made the Moxxie design team about 3 weeks ago - yippee!!!! I've received my first box of goodies and even made some projects using their new Valentine line. The chipboard album, well all of the chipboard, is Magistical Memories.
That's about it for now....have a great hump day!!

3 comments:
Oh Sue those photos and the whole book is priceless! I love the comments on the photos!!!! Awesome!!!
Congrats on making the DT and the honorable mention!!! Awesome!!!
Sorry to hear about Cory. Hope he is healing well from that horrible blow. PS How old is he? HAha!
Sue that book is gorgeous!!!! AND that puppy is too cute for words!
I'm so sorry for Cory - men just don't do that "talking" thing do they? Makes it so hard.
Fantastic news on the DT!!
xxJillGG
Post a Comment