Friday, November 16, 2007

I've been slacking....



I've been a slacker as of late, when it comes to updating my blog. So here's the run down of the past couple of weeks. Aubrey turned 4 on November 4th. She got her ears pierced and called me from the mall afterwards. She was so proud because she "didn't even cry"! She has little purple studs in her ears and she told me that she "has to clean them every day". Braiden gave me the play by play of how her ears were pierced. He notices every detail when it comes to seeing how things work. He thought the piercing gun was cool.

The poor Colts have been struggling lately and they've suffered some major losses due to injuries. One of the worst being losing Freeney to season-ending foot surgery. I'm not giving up on them though....they have great leadership and they'll pull through! I'm posting this picture of Aubrey, hoping it will give them so much needed luck, LOL. GO BLUE!!!!

We painted Torri's loft area and living room last weekend while she was away with a friend for the day. What a wonderful surprise for her to come home to. The painting was all done (and it'a huge room with extremely high ceilings) and all the decorations were put back on the walls. Bryan was very thoughtful in planning that!

Magistical Memories, the coolest chipboard site around, is having a DT call. It runs through the end of November so you still have time to enter. Check out the site at www.magisticalmemories.com for more information. You can always participate in the sketch and montly contests to win chipboard so don't forget about that!

Have a great weekend friends! I'm so thankful for all of you....where would we be w/out friends?!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Aubrey is so darn cute. Happy 4th birthday to her! Love that she got little purple earrings - so like her grandma! :)

Sorry about your colts sadness. I know how hard you take their loss. So go eat a Burger King York Peppermint Pattie pie and you'll wash some of the sadness away! I promise! :)

Yep, what in the world would I do without my friends? Gotta say that I do need my friends big time. Friends I can show the real me to; who will love me anyway and tell me I'm ok and life is good even when it sucks sometimes. :)

Happy weekend Sue!!! Let's shop soon!

Valery said...

Yes, I am sad with you about the Colts, but I have not loss hope either...they are a great team and I am sure that Aubrey will bring them good luck!!!

How very sweet of you to paint at your daughter's house...love that!