Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween and one UGLY witch!



Just thought I'd share some pics of Halloween. I dressed up as a Colts witch and scared my husband when he got home....it was soooo funny!! I didn't scare my grandkids too badly. They knew who I was, but gave me some funny looks and Aubrey kept telling me NOT to do my witch laugh. She would try to imitate my scary laugh when telling me, it was pretty cute.

Oh, by the way, I put a hex on the Patriots and it goes like this...

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Make Tom Bradys arm the size of his .......


you can fill in the blanks.

GO COLTS!!!! Gearin' up for the biggest game of the season this weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just the best... and cutest... grannie in the world! You are so festive! Love the costume. And it's almost kickoff - let's hope your hex works!

susan opel said...

Oooh, I filled in the blank. Looks like your hex is in the works!

PS - You make a cute witch!

My name is Samantha said...

Sue, you are too cute love the Costume!!!

Unknown said...

Peter......? Sue you are too funny.