Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wii have a birthday coming up!



Eric turns 28 on Wednesday. Yes, he has a Halloween birthday, which is really too bad because trick-or-treating always seems to overshadow his day. Happy Birthday Eric....hopefully you'll like your cookie cake, which I think is still one of your favs :)

While posting this, I realized I totally missed the September birthdays, of which there were several. Lets see, first was Heather's 26th birthday on the 22nd. We celebrated while we were camping and brought her a special red velvet cake made by someone we call "the cake lady"....she makes the best cakes in the world! Heather is a huge Colts fan (just like hubby Courtney, her Dad and myself....GO BLUE!) so we had it decorated with a Colts theme. She seemed to love the decorations. In fact, she mentioned to her Dad on the phone that she hoped it would be a Colts cake. Little did she know I was a mind reader, as I already had that set up....every once in awhile I get something right, LOL. Happy 26 years kiddo - you're a "good egg" :)

Actually, my sister's birthday was the first one in line (guess I goofed!). She turned 37 on September 18. Man do I feel old...my baby sister is 37 and my kids are approaching 30 (AHHHHHHHH!). She has a new job that she starts tomorrow so I wish her the best of luck. She's had some rough times of late, most were her choices, but I still hope things start looking for her! Happy late birthday to you too sissy LALA!!

Last, but not least, Jennifer (Cory's fiance) had a birthday on the 27th of September and she also turned 26. She has been working hard on fixing up an old farm house and it looks great. Keep up the good work J-Bo and happy belated birthday to you as well :)

I'll close with something I did yesterday that I hadn't done in years. I went to the cute little library in South Whitley. It has just recently been remodeled and it is really a nice little library. I even got a library card!!! It's nothing to check out a book these days, they are all scanned and kept track of electronically. The last time I had a library card, books were checked out manually and it took forever. I picked out a few books that I might choose to read when I'm the mystery reader, as a back up to my "If I Were A Colts Fan" book, just in case it doesn't arrive in time.

Well, it's getting close to game time (GO COLTS!) and I've also got a Wii boxing match to be won. We just picked up the Wii this morning, after testing out Torri and Bryan's while they were camping. I'm actually sore today from boxing....I won about 10 straight matches by KO yesterday.....so now I've to clobber my hubby and keep up my reputation :) It's a really fun way to get some exercise!!

1 comment:

susan opel said...

Hi, Sue! Sounds like you are feasting on birthday cake these days. It's good to have your family so near to you!