Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Pig and a Pancake?


I think she is the cutest pig I've ever seen, LOL! Look at her round face and cute expression inside that huge blow up pig costume. Yep, that's my oldest daughter as the mystery reader (reading a Pig and a Pancake) for Camden's kindergarten class. Camden guessed who the mystery reader was when they announced that he/she was a pig. He said "My grandma has a pig costume so I bet it's my Mommy"...and he was correct. Doesn't he look proud to be sitting my the shortest, stubbiest, fattest (and cutest) pig ever? That is what Bryan, my son-in-law, said as she put on the costume before heading to the school. I guess she could barely get through the doors to get into the school. Oh, how I wish I could have been there to take pictures of that...what a photo op, darn it! Well, I'm just very happy (and proud) that she is such a good mommy and enjoys helping out at school so much! I'm looking forward to being the mystery reader in about 2 weeks....hmmmmmm, what shall I dress up as?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What should you dress up as? Well, TINKERBELL of course!!!! :)

What a good mamma Tori is - look at little Camden's face - he's so happy and proud that she is there having fun! He's so proud he looks like he'll bust! SOOOO cute!

Valery said...

That is the cutest picture!!! What a great mom to do this!!!!

I think you should dress up as a Colt football player!!! I have a book where you put your kids picture in it and then they look like a Colt's player....so if you need to borrow it, email me and we could put Camden picture in it for you to read!!!

jilly said...

That is sooooooo gorgeous Sue - you must be so proud!
xxJillyGG

Anonymous said...

how absolutely adorable is this?!?!!? I have to ask... why in the world do you have a piggie costume?!?!?! lol Great pic - great to be involved in Camden's school. What a great scrapbook page this will make. (Can't wait to see what you do as the mystery reader!)