

I just wanted to let my friends know about a great opportunity to win some chipboard. Magistical Memories has a contest every month and this month it's all about your favorite super hero. Here's the link http://forum.bbqchipboard.net/viewtopic.php?t=1764 . While you're there, check out the sketches because you can also win chipboard that way. I never thought I'd be a sketch girl but I've really started to enjoy using them as a base for my design. Oh, when I say win some chipboard, the owner is extremely generous and it's definitely a great prize package!!
Speaking of designing, I will be the guest designer over at ACBailey designs for the month of October. It's a very nice site and they have some cute products as well. I've uploaded one of my designs that I did for them.
Have a great day!!

4 comments:
OMGosh Sue I LOVE those two layouts! I will have to check out the contests! I am in the need for some inspiration!!!
You're on fire with your designs Sue!! These are so cool!!
GREAT layouts and I love your football pictures! Too bad parents forget that it's just a game and we are trying to teach good sportsmanship above all!!!!
WOWSERS, Sue! These layouts are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment