Sunday, September 02, 2007

I love a contest....







and when I win, it's even better :) Rarely do I win a contest but I got lucky (and there weren't a huge amount of entries) and won Rusty Pickle contest over at Create My Keepsake. I was given a RP kit and thought, oh, what the heck so I entered. I had a ball making this fun star album. Braiden and Camden had such fun in the water that I couldn't resist taking photos of them being boys.

The album itself is Rusty Pickle but I also included some Magistical Memories chipboard goodies, such as the nest heart and the crazy for tidbits star border (although I cut it up and used it on more than one page).

Thanks for sharing in my excitement :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO deserving, my friend! That is beautiful work! Congrats to you!

susan opel said...

Yay! Nothing more validating than a big fat win! Go SUE!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Well deserved -- 'cause that star mini book is so gosh dang cute!

Tina said...

I didn't know you won the RP challenge until I got the e-mail! Looks like I need to check here more often Sue :) Congrats, I love your entry.

Anonymous said...

You know I love this mini book!Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Congrats! I'll buy you lunch one of these days off the "senior citizen mush menu". hee-hee!