Oh my goodness, it's Colt's fever in the Fields' household tonight!! Darned in our jerseys, we are anxiously awaiting kick off. It's pizza, popcorn and ice cream for supper. Not the healthiest but quick, easy and fun, perfect for the opening night of NFL Football. The Colts play the New Orleans Saints and this should prove to be a challening game, with both offenses extremely strong and loaded with talent!
Slowly but surely we are converting our grandkids over to Colts fans. Bryan (my SIL and their Daddy) is a fan of any team OTHER than the Colts. We won over Braiden last year and Camden is starting to see the light, LOL. Camden is very loyal to his Daddy (and Mommy) and doesn't want to make Daddy unhappy.....HOWEVER......tonight, behind Bryan's back, Camden tapped on my back and whispered Go Colts, smiled, then held his finger up to his lips as if to say "just between you and me Grandma, don't let Daddy know". He's just the cutest darn thing.... :)
GO BLUE....GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I heard they won the other night. I watched Big Brother and did laundry instead of watching the game. *hiding around the corner so you don't punch me* :) I love it that you guy make it a family affair - how cool is that!!
I watched the game! Did you see that my new "friends" Hinder played in Indy ahead of the kickoff?! Wooo Hooo! Great game - go Colts!
LOL, you and Val are so darn cute Sue!!! And WTG converting the grandchildren to Colts fans!!
Hee hee! Beth and I were in Indy on Friday night and chatted the night away with some Saints fans. They were cute and wealthy, but alas, they were not fans of the winning team!!!!
Post a Comment