









As if it weren't enough to walk for two days straigt at CHA, Greg and I just finished walking 2 miles on the track tonight. I literally have a big blister on the ball of my left foot. Good exercise though so I'm glad we did it!
Now to the good stuff....CHA Chicago :) Greg and I drove up to Chicago on Friday and arrived at CHA right around noonish or a little after. Gotta love that Chicago traffic! I headed right for the Scrappin' Sports and More! booth to greet Andrea and see how her class went. She wasn't there but we did run into her shortly afterwards. Her and David were walking around, checking out all the goodies. She thought class went well, except she wished she would have done more projects. Her line seems to have been a success - YAY!!! Miss Carrie looked so cute in her paisley skirt and I loved seeing her work displayed in the booth!!! SSM was a great looking booth :)
Greg was so supportive both days, he couldn't have been sweeter!!! He was patient and actually encouraged me to do make 'n takes! In fact, he visited the Epson booth and made a digital page while he was waiting on me. The photo he used was taken at CHA and downloaded into a digital template - amazing!! Needless to say, he was very proud and couldn't wait to show it off. He even journaled!!
The people I met were all the greatest!! Let's see....Laura and Sharly from Magistical Memories (no photo of Sharly :( ), Tracey, Susan and Megan from DCWV, Tina at the 3 Bugs booth, Shane from EK, Jen from Moxxie (boy are they sweet ladies!), did a make 'n take at Elsie's booth and talked with her, made a Christmas stocking at the Sizzix booth......such fun! And all the new goodies coming soon are mouth watering!! Prima has some of the coolest stamps and papers, Queen and Co. has gorgeous felt designs, Fancy Pants and their felt and colored transparencies, Hambly (as always) has some cool colors coming out, KI Memories has some really cool lazer cut papers, We R Memory Keepers has a gorgeous new line, and I can't forget the new line Deer Andrea Academic Designs by Andrea Deer! And a new line of rubber stamps that you use on acrylic blocks is awesome too!! They are from Inque Boutique and are so easy to use...my designer friend Susan Stringfellow designed some of those so I've gotta shout out to her too!! Oh, and one last great find from Your Pictured Memories. They have the most ingenious ribbon storage solution I've ever seen. Look for CK to feature them soon.
We stopped at our local 4H fair on the way home because my grandkids were in the kiddie tractor pull earlier and I wanted to give them a hug (missed them) and see how their projects did. It was a long weekend but so FUN and worth every minute! Now, back to reality and back to work tomorrow....

4 comments:
Walk, walk and more walk...so, did you go for the cute shoes or for the practical ones for all of that walking???
Thanks for the update on CHA and for adding all of the pictures! Looks like you had a great time!
Still can't believe Greg doing a scrapbook page. You'll treasure that one! lol
How did your grandson do on his mini 4-H scrapbook project? He's lucky to have a grandma with LOTS of supplies!!!
Becky
Glad we hooked up at CHA. We have the world's best husbands, don't we?!
It was so fun to see you and Greg at CHA! Why didn't we take a picture?
Hope your blister is all better by now!
WOW... One of these days I will make it to CHA it sure sounds like such fun everytime I read about it. I am going to check out the new sports line...THANKS for sharing.
Post a Comment