
I'll be heading for Chicago tomorrow to drool over all the new "latest and greatest" products for scrapbooking! I'm also hoping to meet many of my friends I've made online and through design teams I'm on. I can't wait to see them in person and hear their voices!!! My good friend Andrea Deer is teaching a class today at CHA. Several of us headed to Lima on Tuesday to help her prepare for class. Lots of cutting and circle making for a gorgeous project. I'm sure her class will be a huge success and her new PAPER LINE debuts at CHA so she's on my mind today!! Good Luck AD!!!
In the meantime, I've been playing with some cool new chipboard designs from Magistical Memories. I used the "potty people" on this layout and gave them clothes that I cut out from scraps. This is Greg and I from our first cruise (yes, I'm still scrapping those photos, LOL)...I'll probably never be caught up!!

4 comments:
Love your layout, Sue! Are they really called the "Potty People"??? Too cute!
Hope you're having a great time at CHA! I'm anxious to hear how Andrea's class went this morning!
Becky
Hi Sue!
Just stopping by to say hi!
Great LO!
Love the layout with the Potty People!!! Have fun at CHA!!! Can't wait to see/hear how Andrea's line did! It looks fantastic!!!!
Love that layout, Sue! You are so talented :) Thank you thank you thank you for helping out with the class packets. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend :)
Post a Comment