Wednesday, July 25, 2007

She's Come a Long Way, Baby!!




I've gotta give a shout out to my good friend, Andrea Deer. Her academic line for Scrappin' Sports and More! debuted at CHA and was a HUGE success!! She has been asked to design another line for SSM as well as teach classes all over the country - WOOHOO girlfriend!! Check out her blog http://talkingincircles.typepad.com/talkingincircles/2007/07/cha-quickly-com.html#comments !!! You've sure come long way from the days when we walked the floor together at CHA, mouths watering and in awe of all the celebrities :) Glad I can say I knew you when :) You can get a peek at what her current line looks like from the photo - you rock sista!!!

On another note, I just returned from the 4H Fair where my grandsons showed their lambs, Sherman and Alice. They did a fantastic job and I think they had the biggest fan club there - we took up almost an entire section, LOL!! Their neighbors, friends, several sets of grandparents and great- grandparents, aunts and uncles showed up to support the little boogers! Wouldn't you know that it decides to rain the day I show up at the fair, LOL! I'm not complaining, we needed the rain, but both times we got rain this summer I was either home alone with tornado warnings or hanging out at the fair (outside) when we get a heavy downpour....it's all good :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah - aren't you a sweetheart! Thanks so much for the shout out... couldn't be anywhere without an awesome network of friends :)

Valery said...

Love the pics of the animals!! What a great experience for the kiddos...and all of the family!

susan opel said...

Thumbs up for Andrea and the 4H Fair!

Anonymous said...

those papers look great, and the lambs are pretty cute too!

Tina said...

How awesome for the kids doing 4H!

Kelly Sullivan said...

aw Sue you are just too cute! I find it hard to think of you as a Granny LOL!