
WOW! Memorial Day has passed already and that is the unofficial kick off of summer. It's been busy around my place the past couple of weeks. Greg and I went to Indianapolis in a Coach bus on an Indy 500 practice day. We were wined and dined in the Coke suite all day and treated to garage and pit passes. It was a really fun day and I learned alot!! Although it was rather chilly that day, that didn't dampen our festivities. Got some really cool photos and made a great memory...also gave me some ownership for the big race!
I am so blessed with wonderful friends! A group of us ladies took a road trip to Mishawaka to a brand new store called Pages in Time...and boy did it ROCK!! The store was awesome!!! And to spend it with talented ladies I respect and love to be with was icing on the cake!! What a great day - can't wait to do it again!! Carrie made each of us goodie bags - they were so CUTE! - and we all bought inexpensive gifts for each other to put inside her cute homemade bags! We shared our gifts during lunch at Max & Erma's (poor Tracey, she was starving and the waiter just couldn't get to us fast enough!!), and had warm, yummy chocolate chip cookies to satisfy our sweet toothes.
Friday, I was notified that I made HR for the Moxxie design team. Naturally I would have loved to have made "the team" but it was so wonderful to know that I was even in the running! I'm honored to have received an HR!! Congrats to the Leslie Ashe, Elizabeth Carney, Robyn Weatherspoon for making the team and Chrystal Riddell with HR.
Well, I'm off to hopefully get some scrappin' done today. I must go feed and water the 4H sheep for my grandsons, as they are camping this weekend. Their names are Alice and Sherman and they ride them - what a hoot! Have a great week friends!

2 comments:
Congrats on the HM for Moxxie! It's always nice to know that they notice!
Looks like you've been having fun with the scrappy gals and with your hubby!
Happy Summer, Sue!
Well I thought for sure I posted on this entry. My head said I did.....! :)
We did have a great time! I'm ready to go back although I think my wallet is still needing some fattening up first. :)
Post a Comment