I've had an eventful week! It started out with Braiden's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. He was just grinning from ear to ear all night! They should have named him "smiley" but Braiden works too :) The kids had a ball playing with all the games at CEC and even Grandma and Mommy (Torri) got to play a game of ski-ball. Torri used to spend her entire token fortune on this game when she was young. When we got ready to leave, Aubrey gave me a hug and said (in such a grown up manner) "I will miss you" and even added the drama of a sad face with it. (Even after I smashed her face into her cake...she laughed and laughed over that) She is such a ham and 3 going on 13!!! Camden is just the cutest cuddler and loves to play with Grandma, so I soak up every minute of that I can get.
On Thursday, I recorded a couple of voice promotions for our convenience stores (Lassus Handy Dandy). They will air during the month of July - not on TV or the radio! - but at the pumps when customers fill up. I think the grandkids will get a kick out of hearing Grandma's voice on there.
Today, I learned one more shocker about my step-son. He has made some terrible decisions in the past few years and is now paying for them. I'm still absorbing it all and not sure exactly how to react. But such is life.....if he would ever learn from his mistakes, that would help him immensely!!! That's the problem...he has not learned yet!!! The joys of motherhood! And it's killing Greg! Just when you think things are moving in a positive direction, you're smacked in the face again. I love ALL of my children but I don't always like what they do. And I've told them that...I will always love them, no matter what...but I don't have to like everything they do!!
Hopefully we will get some much needed rain today!!! I also hope to get some scrapping done today but also need to make time to clean my house. YAY, it's the weekend :)

3 comments:
I'll be listening for your voice at the pump. How cool is that?!
Great photos, look at that smile!!!
Love these pictures! Have a great summer with those kiddos!!!!
Valery
Post a Comment