Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Aren't Friends Grand!!




Thank goodness for friends!! I am so lucky to have the best friends in the world!! They pick me up when I'm down (like leaving DeBrand's chocolates on my desk at work) and they share my joy when I'm excited! I was recently chosen as a design team member for MAGISTICAL MEMORIES and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! My friends were so happy for me and it was special to be able to share with them :) If you haven't checked out the site, I suggest you do so because they have the most awesome chipboard designs (and designers)! Here's the site (won't let me link for some reason) www.magisticalmemories.com. And they also get involved in some awesome charitable causes. Check out the message board under contests. They are wanting scrapbook pages to donate to the Make A Wish Foundation. I hope you can participate :)

Last Friday, Braiden stayed all night and we picked raspberries, went to eat at Steak -N- Shake (his choice), went shopping (so he could pick out a toy), played Star Wars on Play Station, worked on his scrapbook pages for his 4H project, made pancakes with Grandpa for breakfast, went to the driving range and a few other miscellaneous things. Oh yes, we also saw Uncle Cory's house and the cows that he takes care of. He had a ball, having Grandma and Grandpa all to himself, and we sure enjoyed having him!! He is such a good boy....8 already!!

It looks like I'm being recruited to go to the fireworks tonight with Torri and my grandkids. Might be a long night, LOL! Happy Independence Day everyone!!

3 comments:

jilly said...

Wooo Hooo! Fantastic -and I'm sooooo looking forward to working with you on the Magistical team!
xxJillGG

Anonymous said...

You are so talented they are lucky to have you!!!! Congrats and I can't wait to see your work!!!

Valery

susan opel said...

Congratulations, Sue!

you ROCK!