

I just wanted to take a minute to wish my wonderful MOM a great Mother's Day!!! She is the bestest mom in the world and I'm so blessed to have her in my life!!! Big hugs to you MOM!!!! You deserve years filled with 365 days of Mothers Days!!!
Since I am a MOM too, my daughter and my granddaughter took me to their Mother-Daughter banquet on Friday. We had a wonderful time and the theme of the dinner was "Windows to my Heart". They presented a very nice supper with yummy desserts and I also won a prize for having the most windows. (I have over 25 of those dumb things that need to be cleaned, LOL). I, of course, gave my gift to Aubrey and she was thrilled. Speaking of Aubrey, she was all decked out in a cute halter style dress and her hair all done up in two French braids that connected in the back (well actually a lot had fallen out by the time we left but it started out pretty) and she even had on pink sandals with a flower on the toe. Her Mommy looked very nice as well and she did an excellent job on her part in the program, featuring windows to our hearts. Are your windows dirty and need cleansing, or maybe your windows are decorative, or possibly you have a broken window? The program was very sweet and thought provoking. My windows aren't spotless by any means but they ARE bursting at the seams with love and blessings!!
Happy Mothers Day to all who read this :)

3 comments:
Aubrey is looking sooooo grown up! Cute cute photos :)
Wow! The women in your family are beautiful! Little Aubrey looks so much older now!!!!
Happy Mother's Day to you all as well!
What a fun experience! You all look super cute, by the way!
Post a Comment