Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Voila....






After much frustration, I finally got my SSM DT entry sent in. I didn't intend to wait until the last day to submit it but our computer hard drive crashed over the weekend. Luckily, we are up and running again however this new Windows Vista system isn't compatible with most of our software. We are still downloading updated versions and still waiting to see if our photos can be restored from the old system (fingers crossed tightly!)!!! I'm having difficulty scanning so I took pictures of my SSM projects and it really wasn't "ideal" but I had no choice. We are not able to download pics onto our computer from the camera yet either so I had to figure out a way around that so that I could get my photos for the SSM call sent it. I was able to download one at a time in our photo editing software so that saved the day. When I finally did submit, I had forgotten to resize the photos before sending and in Andrea's words, they were "mammoth"...just gotta laugh! Fortunately, she was very understanding and said I could resubmit (I was still w/in the deadline time frame, whew!). So here are my entries and after reading Andrea's blog, it doesn't sound like I have much of a chance but I haven't given up hope yet! Good luck to my friends that entered :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they say computers make our lives easier.....hmmmph!

LOVE your entry. And Yes, you SO have a chance. Look at that entry-yes, yes, yes, you have a chance!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue! I'm posting a comment so you know I really do read your blog. Good luck on your entries! As with all your work, they are amazing!

Amy K

Tina said...

LOVE your entries Sue!!!! Goodluck, can't wait to hear about this one :) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I went and checked out your DT spot on SSM site and you have such fantastic work. Good luck to you and everyone that entered!

Anonymous said...

They look B-YOO-tiful, Sue!

Fingers crossed for you!